Wednesday, November 23, 2011

So. Many. Robins.

Usually when I want a comic my shop has it, if not there are other places I can check. Not this time this one comic that I had been looking forward to for moths was out everywhere I look.  The comic? Batman the brave and the Bold number 13. Why the clamor for this particular comic well let;s take a look at the cover shall we:


That's right all the Robins. Every. Single One. well technically Dick is here as Nightwing but whatever he was robin so it counts. Of particular note my girl Stephanie Brown is here along with Carrie Kelly.

Dan Didio rewrites history we don't need you to do it Dami 
This comic lived up to all my expectations, Damian being a brat (and subtly fanboying dick), Carrie being snarky, Jason being cocky (and getting slapped down by Steph and Damian), Tim and Steph being my favs forever, and Dick being his normal BAMF self. Highly recommended to all robin fans. Oh and there was some plot about Batman dying and needing the lazarus pit or something but who cares. ALL THE ROBINS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment