Monday, December 5, 2011

Zelda


So about two or so years ago I dropped my Wii and broke the game drive. Since I have had little reason to get it fixed. Epic mickey came close but didn't quite get light the fire under me. Then came the 25th anniversary of a little series called the Legend of Zelda.

Out of all nintendo properties Zelda is by far my favorite, and for the new game (the first official one for the Wii and not a port) I had to get it. So I sent off my Wii  for repairs and then bought the game. The collectors edition comes a snazzy golden wii remote plus (it even has the winged triforce emblem), and symphony music Cd. 


So far I'm having a great time playing it and I can't wait till school is over so I can dedicate a lot more time to it. My only complaint is getting used to the wii remote plus controls oh and that Link is right handed because of the motion controls
So far I give the game a 4 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment